Your Non-Invasive Solution for Proven Sm02 Monitoring
The Moxy Monitor is used by over 40 private and public universities, and research centers around the world to test muscle oxygenation by isolating the muscle layer. It features near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) technology and a patented algorithm that measures hemoglobin and myoglobin in the capillaries and muscle tissues with a wearable monitor. An ever-growing portfolio of published papers, proves Moxy Monitor’s accurate, flexible and cost-effective results. It has everything you need to expand your data gathering capacity and completed research to prove success quickly.
Moxy does the heavy lifting in data collection. Many studies require technicians to run large expensive equipment such as ultrasound and MRI. Researchers can simply start the Moxy, start the study and start collecting the data.Carter Luck-Penn State
SmO2 & tHb Insights Delivered with Superior Accuracy
Moxy Monitor provides researchers and educators the ability to precisely assess a subject’s present performance and limitations. Using multiple NIRS sensors for research and educational purposes, researchers have come to discover that Moxy delivers real-time muscle oxygenation (SmO2) and hemoglobin index (tHb) information at research grade quality. In the lab, the Moxy can quickly adapt to other protocols and technologies. In the classroom, students are immediately engaged and find new creative ways to challenge their own thinking by applying the results!
Published Research Featuring Moxy Monitor
- Near-infrared spectroscopy-derived muscle oxygen saturation on a 0% to 100% scale: reliability and validity of the Moxy Monitor Andri Feldmann; Roger W. Schmitz; Daniel Erlacher
- Performance Comparison of the MOXY and PortaMon Near-infrared spectroscopy Muscle Oximeters at Rest and During Exercise Chris J. McManus; Jay Collison; Chris E. Cooper;
- Validity and Reliability of the Moxy Oxygen Monitor During Incremental Cycling Exercise E.M. Crum, W.J. OConnor, L. Van Loo, M. Valckx, S.R. Stannard
- V̇O2 and Muscle Deoxygenation Kinetics During Skating: Comparison Between Slide Board and Treadmill Skating Tatiane Piucco, Rogério Soares, Fernando Diefenthaeler, Guillaume Millet, Juan Murias
- The Assessment of Muscle Oxygen Saturation in Students During Maximal VO2 Exercise and High Intensity Intervals Simmons, Justin. (April 2017 Masters Thesis)
- The Physiological Effects of Blood Flow Restricted Muscle Stimulation Slysz, Joshua Thomas
- Effects of Low-Intensity Exercise Training on Tissue Oxygen Saturation of Lower-Extremity in Community-Dwelling Older Adults Jian-Guo Bau, Yu-Fang Chung and Hua-Jian Lin
- Forearm Muscle Oxygenation during Sustained Isometric Contractions in Rock Climbers Jan Kodejska, Michail L. Michailov and Jiri Balas
- Active Recovery of the Finger Flexors Enhances Intermittent Handgrip Performance in Rock Climbers Jiri Balas, Michail L. Michailov, David Giles, Jan Kodejska, Michaela Panackova and Simon Fryer
- Mathematical Modelling of Heart Rate During Cycling Exercise Svendby, Stian Roti
- Evaluación de parámetros fisiológicos en función de la saturación de oxigeno muscular en mujeres con sobrepeso y obesidad Aldo Alfonso Vasquez-Bonilla, Alba Camacho-Cardeñosa, Marta Camacho-Cardeñosa, Ismael Martinez-Guardado, Rafael Timon, Guillermo Olcina
- The Influence of Different Paddle Paddles on the Technical Movements of the Kayakometer 皮艇测功仪上运动员不同桨频划桨对技术动作的影响
Li Meng, Zhang Lin, Suzhou University School of Physical Education
- Muscle Oxygen Saturation Measurement in Male Collegiate Basketball Players
Lucas Beltran, Craig Horswill, PhD
- Blood pressure and calf muscle oxygen extraction during plantar flexion exercise in peripheral artery disease
J. Carter Luck, Amanda J. Miller, Faisal Aziz, John F. Radtka III, David N. Proctor, Urs A. Leuenberger, Lawrence I. Sinoway, Matthew D. Muller
- Running in Hilly Terrain: NIRS is More Accurate to Monitor Intensity than Heart Rate
Dennis-Peter Born, Thomas Stöggl, Mikael Swarén, Glenn Björklund
- On the effect of sitting position, in simulated cross-country sit-skiing
Lund Ohlsson, Marie; Laaksonen, Marko S.
- Efectos del Tipo de Recuperación Sobre la Oxigenación Muscular Durante el Ejercicio de Sentadilla
Alejandro Bastida Castillo, Carlos David Gómez Carmona, José Pino Ortega
Learn More About Moxy Monitor
Interested in learning more about Moxy Monitor? Click the link below!