The Moxy Sensor is the heart of the Moxy Monitor System. Its light emitting diodes and photo detectors together create the spectrometer that makes Muscle Oxygen measurement possible. Fully functional and self-contained, the Moxy Sensor has a battery for power, a microprocessor for operating the spectrometer, and a memory chip for storing data; it also has a radio transmitter for sending live data to other devices.
Moxy provides real time physiologic feedback for any sport: it is strong enough to withstand the rigors of motocross riding and rugby; it is secure enough to operate in the swimming pool; it is portable enough to wear on the football field. Moxy takes physiologic monitoring out of the lab and into the real world of sports.
- Lithium Polymer battery for at least 6 hours of run time and a 2 hour recharge time
- Data Storage for more than 6 hours of data
- Wireless charging using the Qi standard
- ANT+ and BLE Radio for transmitting data to sport watches, smart phones and computers
- Weighs less than 40 grams (1.4 oz)- Half as much as some sport watches
- Sealed, water resistant case
- Two-second data update rate
- Moxy is so small and light that you forget you’re wearing it
- Moxy interfaces with many existing devices and software programs that use ANT+ or BLE
- Internal data recording allows Moxy be used where radio transmission of data is difficult, such as under water
- Provides real time physiologic feedback
- The Moxy algorithm is insensitive to motion, so it can be used in even the most vigorous sports
- Moxy is physiologically accurate; it is designed to measure into muscle tissue through up to 12 mm (1/2”) of fat layer thickness